All grey elements are clickable
Product strategist with 10+ years building and leading cross-functional teams for startups and global corporations. Known for tactical execution fueled by critical insight.
I’ve progressed into leadership and management roles but remain a design and user experience practitioner at heart, most recently with a focus on strategy, research and conceptual design.
- Design process definition
I help organisations build digital products and services, understand their users and communicate their purpose.
End-to-end experience curation
- Consistent and relevant customer experience from awareness, brand, marketing, and value prop to multi-channel product design, engaging content, and personalisation strategies for iOS, Android and responsive web
Team building and leadership
- Builds talented, world-class, multi-disciplined user experience teams through assessment, recruiting, and training who thrive on quality, collaboration, loyalty and execution
- Updates team structure, ceremonies and processes by applying user-centered design process
- Experienced and skilled in strategising and executing product and design visions.
- Hands-on experience: day-to-day design and agency management, brand development, visual design, interaction design, information architecture, front-end development and accessibility
Qualitative and quantitative research
- Balances business and design decisions based on insights derived from market and business data and from formative and evaluative user research
Senior product design manager
The world's largest food and grocery delivery company.
Senior product designer
Designing the #1 conversion tool for ecommerce marketers.