Most projects are protected by non-disclosure agreements.
Delivery Hero is the world's largest food-ordering network (including groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other conveniences), operating 27+ brands in 40+ countries with 5+ million daily orders.
Overseeing Berlin's product design team (30 multidisciplinary designers across Berlin and Singapore).
- Building a world-class, customer-centric and metrics-driven product design organisation, including the identification, recruitment, development, and retention of great talent
- User advocate and driver of a holistic UX vision
- Providing clarity and focus, while identifying and unblocking barriers to success
- Establish design practices and strong design culture
- Senior manager, Product Design (chapter lead)
- 14 direct reports across four domain areas (tribe model)
Empowered designers to take ownership
- Identified, prioritised and addressed biggest chapter concerns to create a psychologically safe working environment (raising eNPS from -47 to 11)
- Funnelled design chapter initiatives through designer-owned guilds resulting in a more efficient and tailored working environment
Translated business KPIs into design goals
- Work with Design teams in Berlin and in Singapore, helping them focusing on the most impactful activities; guide the multi-location team to develop best practices for ensuring a high-quality bar
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business stakeholders, brand teams, product management, and engineering to ensure a smooth product development process and consistent visual language for multiple brands and countries
Matured stakeholder's understanding of design by creating a transparent design process
- Established 'standardised' brief with product and product specialists earlier in workflow
- Pushed for proactive, research-led feature prioritisation by hiring UX researchers into each product domain
Centralise design functions for more flexible and knowledgeable structure
- Created and communicated new leveling framework resulting in more objective performance reviews and interview processes
- United fragmented tribe effort and design teams across Singapore and Berlin to create a united design chapter (resulting in a more consistent user experience)