In 2016, Ve Global was Britain’s most promising digital venture and valued at £1.5 billion, building customer engagement solutions for eCommerce businesses that want to increase conversions.
Managed a product design team through Lean, end to end projects. I helped transform Ve into a web-first, product-led business by designing B2B reporting and SaaS platforms.
- January 2017 - April 2019
- Designed, scoped and scaled SaaS MVP to 50k+ customers through iterations, including: new account creation, client multi-account, a simplified information architecture, campaign builder, customer personalisation, responsive web and more
- Worked closely with business strategy and product managers to define UX success metrics, team KPIs, beta launch strategies and design principles for all flagship products
- Formulated overarching product strategy with stakeholder input by facilitating riskiest assumption and feasibility workshops
- Led a multidisciplinary team of 12, consisting of technical architects, full-stack developers, product managers and various speciality designers
- Minimised the impact of legacy system limitations in new product offerings by strategising with development teams
- Established Ve’s global design system, and ensured proper application and adoption of all design components amongst the product department
- Evangelised UX by hosting weekly department-wide stand-ups, monthly commercial and product feedback sessions, facilitated design workshops in all global territories and taught product design methodologies to wider Ve staff
Presenting Ve Global's UX process (Euro summit 2018)
Ve Global's first birthday
The Trotters (Ve Global's basketball team)
Identifying our biggest opportunities (Global product summit 2019)
Ve Global was nominated for Best Digital Campaign Solution (The Wires 2018)
Product strategist with 10+ years leading cross-functional teams for startups and global corporations. Known for tactical execution fueled by critical insight.